Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Reaction to Online Programs

I think with today's technology less paper should be used and everything should be done electronically.  Using turnitin.com is quite easy to use, except I wish we could view the entire paper instead of just the first page.  I don't know if the paper is exactly uploaded from the original.  That's the only bad part about turnitin.com that I have seen.  I have uploaded a lot of documents and papers online and some of the programs you’re able to view the paper and others you’re not.  Just my thought on this subject.

3 comments:

  1. I've been pretty happy with it overall, but what bugs me mostly is how i can never get the formating to show up when i turn papers in. What you mentioned bugs me also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, after you have it all turned in, you can view it. But, I understand what your saying. Anyways, what your saying about going electronic is actually true. The Navy is always looking for ways to make things easier and save money. Right when I got out, they stopped doing personnel and medical records in paper and switched to electronic. So, your idea is a good one, and one that the U.S. Government has already heeded, saving you some tax dollars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completly agree, some of my papers would be fine without having to see the entire document but if I have to use a chart or graph of some kind it's important that it uploaded correctly. This is actually my first class where I have had to use an electronic website to submit my writings, but I have liked it so far so I think it's a good thing to use.

    ReplyDelete