Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Boating, Trailer or Slip

The APA style paper I'm writing is about the question whether or not it's better to trailer a boat or keep a boat in a slip during the summer.  I used knowledge and a questionnaire to complete my research.  This paper has quite a few guidelines that I have not seen before, but after reading and studying about it, I think I understand it.  Definitely when there are examples of papers in out textbooks, it makes it easy to understand.  After completing my paper, I have learned that my thought about this particular topic may have changed. 

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same position that you are. I have never had to write a paper like this and have struggled with it. I agree that having an example in the book helps to give you guidelines for writing assignments.

    ReplyDelete