Sunday, November 14, 2010
Introducing the Conclusion
When I'm writing a paper, I try to write the introduction first and that usually helps me write the rest of the paper. I think if you write everything you want to discuss briefly in the introduction, it makes writing the remainder of the paper easier. The conclusion is the part of the paper that I sometimes struggle with. I have been known to take my conclusion and put it somewhere else in the paper. I don't mind writing papers; I'm not a big fan of doing the research. I think by doing research for a paper, it stops being your own thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you on that last part. The past research papers we have done have made it so we can't put any of our own thoughts and opinions. It's hard to write a paper based on what someone else says and thinks. It's like writing a paper thats not even your own, it's just bits and pieces put together from other people views.
ReplyDelete