What I have found most difficult about responding to the article that I have chosen is, trying to put all my thoughts and ideas into sentences that make sense. One thing that I’m finding difficult is coming up with words or phrases right before I quote the author. I’ve been reading quite a few summaries and response papers online and I think I’m starting to get the gist of it. The good thing about the article I chose is that it deals with something that I have been doing a greater part of my life. If you have suggestions or ideas regarding how to transition into a quote, please respond.
Just put in the quote. Once its there, right in your face on your paper, it'll be easy to find the words to preface it. I honestly have no idea, but it sort of makes sense... That is a tough problem, but don't over think it I guess. Good luck
ReplyDelete