I believe my writing has changed a little bit since the start of the semester. I definitely reread what I write over and over again and I usually get a third party to read it and see if it sounds good. I learned that reading a paper out load really works to see if what you wrote makes sense or not. I enjoy writing about topics that I'm interested in and sometimes when I have to write about something I don't know about it's not all that bad.
Hey, yeah I do the same thing. Whenever I write my paper sometimes I know what I am trying to say and when I read it silently it makes sense to me but when I have to read it out loud it doesnt sound as good or doesnt make that much sense. Thats why whenever I write my papers I read it out loud. Thats a great idea.
ReplyDelete